Azure DevOps is a comprehensive suite of integrated services designed to offer all the essential tools for creating and managing backlogs, hosting source code repositories, and implementing continuous integration, delivery, and testing workflows for your products before deployment. Throughout this course, you will gain proficiency in Azure DevOps (previously known as VSTS and, prior to that, VSO) and delve into the five core services that constitute Azure DevOps.
– Azure Boards
– Azure Repos
– Azure Pipelines
– Azure Test Plans
– Azure Artifacts
In this course, you’ll learn:
– What Azure DevOps is, a brief history of the service and how to set up an instance for your team.
– What Azure Boards are and how you can use them to manage your work.
– How to use Azure Repos to store your code and manage pull requests.
– How to use Azure Pipelines to set up fully-automated builds and releases.
– What Azure Test Plans are and how we can use these for manual and exploratory testing.
– How to leverage Azure Artifacts to set up your own curated package management feeds.
Whether you are a developer or not, working alone or in a team, Azure DevOps can help you organize the way you plan, create and deliver software. This course will show you how it works, how to get started, and tips & tricks on how to get the most out of Azure DevOps.
Author(s): Henry Been
Videos Duration: 3h
Course Source: https://acloudguru.com/course/introduction-to-azure-devops