Welcome to the Automating Administration with PowerShell, which focuses on using PowerShell to automate the management and management of Windows operating systems and some of the most common services in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
This course will teach you how to identify the necessary commands for specific tasks and then execute those commands. Additionally, you will acquire the skills to create scripts for more advanced functions, enabling you to automate repetitive tasks and generate reports. The content of this course extends to the utilization of PowerShell for the management of Windows operating systems, as well as Azure and Microsoft 365 services. It’s important to note that the scope of management discussed in this course does not include Linux or macOS.
What you’ll learn in the AZ-040T00 Automating Administration with PowerShell 7 – 2022
- The Concepts Behind Windows PowerShell 5, 5.1, 6.2 and 7
- Azure PowerShell
- Microsoft 365 Services PowerShell
- Primary cmdlets for managing all types of services using Windows PowerShell
- Powershell Pipeline
- PSProviders and PSDrives adapters
- Windows Management Tools (WMI)
Who is this suitable for:
- IT professionals who want to learn about Windows PowerShell to manage
- IT engineers who want to deploy solutions on an enterprise network
- IT security specialist who wants to maintain a level of network security