Data Analysis | SQL,Tableau,Power BI & Excel | Real Projects, Practical Learning Course Essential Tools Used in Data Science is published by the Yodemi Academy. In this course، you will learn how to master the key techniques and concepts needed to extract، manipulate، visualize and analyze data effectively. Whether you’re a beginner or with a little bit of experience, this course meets your needs and helps you gain a competitive edge in the rapidly growing field of data analytics.
From basic SELECT expressions to advanced joins, subsets and general functions, you’ll gain a solid understanding of SQL. You’ll learn how to interact with data sources, create stunning visualizations using drag and drop techniques, and build interactive dashboards to discover valuable information. You’ll discover how to enter, convert, and model data from multiple sources, create interactive visualizations, and design engaging reports and dashboards in Power BI.
What you will learn.
- Learn SQL and understand its role in data analysis.
- Develop skills in writing complex SQL queries for extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data.
- Develop skills to clean, convert, and prepare data for analysis using Excel.
- Learn how to effectively use Power BI to create interactive visualizations.
- Apply the concepts and techniques learned in real-world data analysis projects.
- Gain proficiency at Tableau for creating attractive data visualization and interactive reports
- Build a solid foundation in data analytics and prepare for further learning and professional growth in this field.
For whom is this course suitable
- Beginners: People who have little experience in data analytics or learned tools but are eager to learn and build a foundation in data analysis.
- Interested in Data Analysts: People who want to pursue their career in data analytics and need to have a strong understanding of SQL, Power BI, Tableau, and Excel.
- Anyone interested in data analytics: people who have a keen interest in data analytics and a desire to learn SQL, Power BI, Excel and Tableau to explore and analyze data in a variety of fields.
Data Analysis | SQL,Tableau,Power BI & Excel | Real Projects
- Publisher: Udemy
- Teacher: Graeme Gordon
- Language: English
- Training level: All levels
- Number of lessons: 87
- Training time: 9 hours and 23 minutes
Period headings on 10-2023
- MySQL Workbench, Excel and Tableau can be downloaded on a Windows or Mac computer/laptop for free, however Power BI will require a Windows laptop or computer.
- No prior experience required, only curiosity and eagerness to learn – Data Analysis requires a curious mindset and a willingness to explore and experiment with data.
- An understanding of basic mathematical concepts such as arithmetic operations, percentages and averages would be helpful.
Watch Datacamp Data Analyst in SQL course.