Kubernetes: From Basics to Guru serves as your all-in-one course for becoming proficient in the realm of Kubernetes. This comprehensive guide takes you through the fundamentals to advanced concepts in a meticulously crafted curriculum. By completing this course, you’ll gain mastery in container orchestration, Kubernetes deployments, and unleash the full capabilities of cloud-native applications.
Acquire proficiency in orchestrating applications within Kubernetes, constructing a minikube, and establishing a cloud-native environment. Gain expertise in security configuration management, API access comprehension, RBAC setup, application deployment through YAML manifests, and exemplify continuous delivery through the implementation of GitOps principles.
The course is structured into 26 lessons, systematically organized across 6 modules. These modules encompass Fundamentals, DevOps, and GitOps, Kubernetes, Advanced Kubernetes Services, Microservices, and GitOps.
This master course includes lessons from:
– Building and Managing Microservices with Kubernetes and Istio
– Automating Kubernetes with GitOps
– Getting Started with Containers
– Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate (KCNA) Complete Video Course
– Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Complete Video Course, 3rd Edition
– Getting Started with Kubernetes
– Beginner to Intermediate
Learn How To:
– Run Applications in Kubernetes
– Setup Kubernetes for GitOps
– Use DevOps, GitOps, and pipelines
– Run Kubernetes, Minikube environment, and run applications in Kubernetes
– Run applications in a cloud native environment
– Create a Kubernetes cluster
– Manage Kubernetes Networking
– Manage Cluster Nodes
– Troubleshoot Kubernetes Clusters and Applications
Sander van Vugt has many years of experience working with, writing about, and teaching Linux and Open-Source topics. He is the author of the best-selling Red Hat RHCSA and RHCE Cert Guides as well as a number of other titles on Kubernetes (including CKAD and CKA), Ansible, Containers, Bash, Microservices, and more. Sander also works as a Linux and DevOps instructor, teaching onsite and online classes for customers around the world.
Author(s): Sander van Vugt
Released: August 2023
Videos Duration: 15h+
Course Source: https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/kubernetes-from-basics/9780138268510/